Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Wrestling Persona

Hurricane Irma has given me cabin fever so I have decided to share what I've been doing this semester. I'm taking a relief printmaking class for the first time and didn't realize what I had been missing all my life. Besides sculpture, it's been one of my favorite classes already and I really enjoy the process of linoleum printing. 

Anyway, here is my women's wrestling persona (2 layer print):



Weighing in at an aggressive 114 pounds, Spicy HollapeƱo is a fiery red-head who is super enjoyable to be around-- when you’re on her good side. She decided to turn to wrestling after her therapist first suggested ways to tame her hot temper. Now, fighting is the only way Spicy HollapeƱo can cool down once she’s heated up. Common causes of her fiery rage include: when someone insults the Yeezus album, when people chew too loudly, when a teacher gives her less than an A on an assignment, or when she asks for no sour cream on her meal and it still comes with sour cream. So be extra careful, or you could be one of the victims she takes down with her signature move, The Carrot Topper. But if you’re ready for a sizzling brawl, just give her a #holla. #srirachacha




No comments:

Post a Comment